Coldharbour System's financial and operational management solutions ensure that your organisation can concentrate on providing the highest level of care by automating processes associated with managing your income and paying your staff.
The Global System Manager allows the user to create centralised parameters, which are required for income processing, including user access rights and user authorisation limits.
Read more about our income processing solutions for providers of:
We provide four staff cost control options for providers of residential or nursery care. These options can be used in conjunction with each other via the Global Employee Database:
- Staff Roster Allocation
Staff Roster Allocation provides a pre-planning and working roster solution set for the daily control of staff costs. Working on the basis of a planned rota and the recording of exceptions and changes, the rostering product mirrors the activity on both roster planning and daily operation within a care establishment.
- Hours Entry
With staffing ladders and business rules held centrally, the product allows end users to simply verify hours worked weekly, facilitating on-screen budget, per unit, prior to payroll.
- Shift Input
This system has a single objective; to be able to capture the details of each shift worked by each member of staff. The business rules concerning how the varied shifts and exceptions are translated into pay (or deductions) is encoded within the system. The user is not expected to have to make any ‘decision' about pay.
- Electronic hours verification
A biometric interface to our staffing products is now available utilising free-standing fingerprint time and attendance devices or biometric readers which populate each of our staff cost control solutions with verified staff attendance information.
Learn more about staff cost controls for providers of:>> Back to top
- Allows the user to create centralised parameters, which are required for staff cost control products, including user access rights.
- All employee records can be entered into one central system.
- All amendments to employee records can be entered into one system.
- Various standard reports available.
- User generated reports capability.
- Mail merge facility available.
- By having all the parameters and the users for all the sites in one system, they can be centrally maintained. This means that if something has to be added or amended, this can be entered on the Global Employee Database and transferred to all sites or specific sites, at the touch of a button.
- Centrally maintained employee records mean fewer errors at site level.
- Control of employee records can be centre based or site based.
- Reports can be produced based upon all employees, rather than site-by-site.
- Mail merge allows standard reports, such as employee contracts, to be automatically generated, saving time and resources.
Our Domiciliary Care and Agency Care applications automate the process of matching carers or candidates to clients/service users. Completed visits or bookings are confirmed either manually or via a third party monitoring system to trigger the pay element for that session.
Pay information is created from preset business rules, removing the need for duplicate timesheet entry.
For providers of agency care, where there is a generic recruitment business requirement that includes a pay and bill/timesheet system, our software can produce electronic outputs to these systems.
Learn more about scheduling and rostering for providers of:
Request your client area access here.