- Automatic creation of debtors accounts in the sales ledger
- Posting of all transactions from Coldharbour applications into the sales ledger
- Ability to post these transactions per site
- Ability to post these transactions globally across all sites, overnight ***
- Information only needs to be entered once in Coldharbour applications
- Posting of transactions to sales ledger allows the production of sales ledger reports including aged debtor reports.
- By posting the transactions globally during the night, less downtime will occur during the day ***
- Ability to transfer new or amended employee details from Coldharbour applications into payroll
- Posting of all hours worked to payroll
- Transfer of hourly rates (if required)
- Information only needs to be entered once, in Coldharbour applications
- Single point of data entry means fewer mistakes are made
- A limited amount of information needs to be entered directly into the payroll
The internal sales ledger enables income processed to be directly integrated with a corporate nominal ledger.
- Data can be taken straight from Coldharbour applications into the cashbook/nominal ledger
- Control accounts are now included within Coldharbour applications
- Ability to handle multiple debtor control/bank accounts.
- Calendar included for nominal, to produce fully qualified journal into the nominal ledger
- Nominal analysis report provided for reconciliation
*** Requires Global Scheduler (PDF)
Request your client area access here.